Approximately one third of the general population of men suffer from Gynecomastia (Man Boobs), and many of those men think that is quite difficult to find good techniques that show you how to lose man breasts fast - but that is not the case.
There are many reasons why Gynecomastia develops and include; a rise in the estrogen level to the levels of androgen, too much fatty cells around the breast nipples because overweight problems or excessive bodybuilding workouts where additional proteins are used.
Listed below are seven easy steps that you can use to start loosing those uncomfortable and unattractive man boobs.
Seven Steps to Treating Gynecomastia
1. Know the Medications that you take - Many of the drugs prescribed to you by your physician have a certain amount of hormones in them such as testosterone and estrogen. Most people are aware that estrogen is the primary hormone that helps the female body to function; with that being said, men also have small amount of estrogen in their bodies, however, taking medications that contain estrogen may increase your body's existing estrogen levels therefore causing you to have man boobs. Thus, you should speak to your doctor or pharmacist to see if there are other medications you could take that don't have such a high level of estrogen in them.
2. Start a Weight Lifting Regimen - Weight lifting is a great way of getting rid of man boobs. Researchers have found out that when the body is exposed to a demanding resistance program, it begins to generate more of the hormone testosterone. The increase in testosterone levels naturally causes enlarged mammary glands to shrink, thus decreasing helping you to lose your man breasts.
3. Cardiovascular Exercises - Along with a good weight lifting program, cardiovascular exercises are also an effective way on how to lose man breasts . The amount of fat that is stored in your body is related to the amount of testosterone generated by the body; therefore, if your body contains a high percentage of body fat, your testosterone levels decrease and you gain extra chest fat. Cardiovascular exercises help to boost weight loss, causing your testosterone levels to increase and your man boobs becoming less noticeable.
4. Eating Healthily - Many individuals have a problem with eating healthily; but the fact is that the healthier your diet is, the healthier you will be and the more weight you will lose. As stated in the step 3, when you lose weight you will have less body fat and your testosterone levels will increase, thus minimizing the adverse effects that Gynecomastia has on you and your body.
5. Reduce your Alcohol Intake - Alcohol abuse is known to cause many diseases that are damaging to the body such as various types of cancers and kidney and liver disease. What many persons do not know about alcohol consumption is that it greatly decreases the body's testosterone levels. Limiting the amount of alcohol that you consume or refraining from drinking alcohol on a whole, will bring back normalcy to the body's hormone levels and greatly reduce the size of your man boobs.
6. Gynexin - If you really want to know how to lose man breasts fast, then take Gynexin. This product consists of all natural ingredients designed to help the body get rid of excess chest fat. The Gynexin formula gradually breaks down the glandular tissue and fat from the chest area, tightening the excess skin and causing you to have a firmer and more toned chest.
7. Gynecomastia Surgery - This is number seven on the list for a reason, and that reason is that getting Gynecomastia surgery should be a last resort. You should try the natural ways of loosing man boobs first, as these ways are less painful and less expensive than the surgery. If all else fails then you may consider getting the surgery done.
By following these guidelines, you now know how to loose man breasts fast; however you should note that true success happens to those who have the desire and the discipline to lose their man boobs.
To discover more visit original source: Does Gynexin Work